Cycle from Tarvisio (IT) to Bled via Kranjska Gora – Slovenia
1-day cycling adventure from Tarvisio via Fusine Lakes, Kranjska gora with Jasna Lake and Radovna Valley - Triglav National Park - to Lake Bled. One of the most beautiful safe cycling tours in northern part of Slovenia. Follow beautiful Sava river!
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
A 1-day self-guided cycling trip with lots of stops for nice sightseeing.From Tarvisio to Fusine (Belopeška) Lakes in Italy to Lake Bled mostly on fine cycling roads. This is cycling tour for everybody!
This tour is one of the two most beautiful cycling tours in Slovenia. It is suitable also for families because the cycling is mostly on the asphalt roads and fine gravel paths trough the Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park). There are plenty of options for snacks and drinks along the way.
- Experience the breathtaking scenery of the Julian Alps.
- Cycle to the magical Fusine Lakes.
- Cycle through beautiful Radovna Valley in Triglav National Park.
- Famous Kranjska Gora Alpine town.
- Enjoy Kreda lake on the waythrough Radovna Valley.
- Enjoy famous Vintgar gorge near Bled.
- Cycle on a cycling path along the Sava Dolinka River.
- Take a time for beautiful Alpine Museum in Mojstrana.
- Cycling to famous Peričnik waterfall (optional;1 hour-both way)
- Enjoy Beautiful Bled Lake - cycling around like.
- Duration: 1 day.
- Activity: Self guided cycling.
- Distance: 55-65 kilometres.
- Grade: Easy to Moderate.
- Road: Asphalt (tamrac) road, safe cycling path (35 km).
- Date: From April 15th to October 31st.
- Booking: On any day of the week.
- Star of the tour: Bled, Kranjska Gora or Tarvisio.
- Full organisation of the trip.
- Introductory briefing in the morning.
- Booklet with detailed itinerary and route instructions.
- A map with marked routes.
- Emergency contact number and 24/7 support.
- Transfer from Bled to Tarvisio (one way).
- 1-day rental of Trek bike with backpack, helmet, lock, spare tube, pump and repair kit.
- Main luggage storage in Bled.
- Bottled water on the start.
- Rental of all needed gear for self guided cycling.
- Food and drinks: lunch and all beverages.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Return transfer from Bled to Kranjska Gora or Tarvisio.
- Single supplement: 45 €
- Upgrade with E-bike: Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 E-bike: 30 €
Cycling from Tarvisio to Lake Fusine and Kranjska Gora to Bled via Radovna Valley
in the morning you will be transferred from Bled or Kranjska Gora to Tarvisio. You will cycle towards Fusine (Belopeška) Lakes and continue on the road, passing Slovenian-Italian border to Kranjska Gora. You will stop by the breathtaking lake Jasna and optionally have a pic nick with a view. Continuing cycling, you will enter a former railroad, today one of the most scenic biking lanes in Slovenia. After entering Triglav National park, you will cycle through the Radovna valley and arrive to Bled, where your tour will come to an end.
Trek Hybrid DS 3 and DS 4
Trek mtb Marlin 7
We include the hire of your quality bike in the overall cost of the tour: you don’t need to bring your own or pay extra to hire one locally. We provide full bike set: a pump, lock, Topeak tool, spare inner tube and tyre levers. Helmet and side panniers are also included in the price of the tour.