Croatian Islands Walking
7-day walking holiday in Croatia with 7 walking tours on Dalmatian islands: Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Mljet and Pelješac peninsula. Experience Croatia and Dalmatia with all senses in their truest form and enjoy our walking tours in seven different and beautiful walking trail.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
7-day walking holiday in Croatia with 7 walking tours on Dalmatian islands: Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Mljet and Pelješac peninsula. Experience Croatia with all senses in their truest form and enjoy our walking tours in seven different and beautiful walking trail. Discover the beautiful city of Split and Dubrovnik and ferry hop from the Dalmatian Coast to the islands of Brač, Mljet, Korčula and Hvar. Walking adventure will find you on leisurely to moderate walking tours and you’ll find it incredibly easy to engage with the locals and their culture.
- Experience the breathtaking scenery of Dalmatian Islands.
- Walk on a great and gentle trails on a beautiful Croatian Islands.
- Unique coastal towns of Hvar, Korčula and Brač, …
- Pelješac – wine growing region of Dalmatia.
- Explore Dubrovnik by a beautiful walk above the town.
- Stay in charming Mediterranean accommodations.
- Taste the richness of Dalmatian culinary.
- Explore Mljet National Park.
- Climb to the top of Brač highest Peak Vidova Gora (778 m) and to the top of Pelješac peninsula – Sveti Ilija (961 m).
- Duration: 7 days / 6 nights.
- Activity: Self guided walking.
- Grade: Easy to moderate.
- Accommodation: 3* hotels and private accommodation.
- Date: From March 15th to November 31st.
- Booking: Any day of the week.
- Star of the tour: Split (Croatia).
- Full organisation of the walking tours and holiday.
- Introductory briefing on day 1 with a welcome drink in Split.
- Booklet with detailed itinerary and route instructions, train/bus timetables and details with all vouchers for accommodations, …
- Maps with marked routes.
- Emergency contact number and 24/7 support.
- 7-day rental of walking equipment (hiking poles, backpack, basic rain jacket).
- 6 nights in 3*hotel and 3* private accommodation with breakfast by itinerary.
- All Catamaran and ferry transfers by itinerary.
- Catamaran transfer from Split to Bol (Brač island).
- Catamaran transfer from Milna to Hvar.
- Private car transfer from Bol to Milna town (Brač).
- Catamaran transfer from Hvar to Mljet and back to Korčula.
- Catamaran transfer from Korčula to Dubrovnik (day 7).
- Return ferry transfer from Korčula to Orebiš (Pelješac).
- Private transfer on Hvar island.
- Mljet National Park Entrance.
- Tourist tax and vat.
- Travel to the start and from the end point of the trip.
- Food and drinks: lunch and dinner on all days.
- Main travel luggage transfer between towns – you carry all your gear in backpack from days 1-8.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Main luggage transfer from Split to Dubrovnik if you need it (180 eur).
- Travel Insurance.
- Single supplement: 160 €
- Morning Introductory meeting / Split.
- Afternoon coastal walking tour and Marjan park walk in Split (7 km, 3-4h).
- Morning Catamaran Boat ride from Split to Brač – (Bol town)
- Optional 1: Coastal walk – west island loup (16 km, 150m, 4-5h).
- Optional 2: Vidova gora (778 m, 12 km, 5-6 h).
- Hotel***, Brač
Brač to Hvar
- Morning Catamaran Boat to Hvar (Hvar town)
- Accommodation in hotel***
- Old city Walking tour and coastal walk to Milna (17 km, 5h).
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Walking tour Brusje to Malo Grablje and Dubovica (15-17 km, 5-6h).
- Swimming in Dubovica.
- Short private transfer back to Hvar town.
Mljet Island walking
- Morning Katamaran transfer from Hvar to Mljet.
- Walking tour on Mljet National Park – North West Park Trail (12-15 km, 4-5h).
- Afternoon katamaran Transfer to Korčula.
- Hotel***, Korčula town.
Korčula and Pelješac
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Short morning ferry Transfer from Korčula to Pelješac (20 min.)
- Walking tour: Sveti Ilija walking (981 m, 10 km, 5-6 h).
- Afternoon ferry transfer back to Korčula fromPelješac (20 min.)
- Hotel***, Korčula.
Korčula to Dubrovnik
- Katamaran transfer from Korčula to Dubrovnik.
- Afternoon Walking tour: Dubrovnik walking tour (2-3hours) /
- Hotel***, Dubrovnik.
Accommodation is in a combination of 3* hotels and private accommodation.